Thursday, April 9, 2009

wedding nerves

Everything is about to shift in this project once we get married on Saturday. (It's supposed to rain which for this conceptual relationship I suppose is a bad omen).
What I mean by that is that the pretending will be more intense because it will be situations that neither of us have been in before. It's possible that the emotional level could also be raised a notch and the photography aspect will definitely become more complex.

If we are stretching out time in our conceptual relationship, it was our year anniversary yesterday which translates to a week in real life. It actually feels like I've know him longer, probably because we spend so much time together. We saw a play in real time to celebrate, but also had to go over party/wedding/honeymoon details.

I hope that I can relax a bit and stop worry about planning this like it is real. I don't need the extra stress right now.
Who would have thought that this project would bring up so much real emotion, stress, etc.?
I should have known. I feel a little naive about not fully expecting it actually. No, I guess I knew; I just didn't know to what extent. I did write about it as one of my fears before beginning the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment