Friday, April 10, 2009

Sopie Calle and this project


This work was recommended to me by a colleague. Does anyone know where I can find video footage? They seem entirely appropriate to this project. Attached is an image from her project "Fake Wedding" and a link to an interesting article about her work. The really interesting thing about this photo, which I just saw for the first time today is that I pictured our fake wedding on the steps of the Fischer Library at Penn tomorrow and it will be raining. Hmmm. An homage?

"Autobiographical Stories is the one with the "wedding;" the other related video, with road trip is Double Blind...she has a show in NYC I just read about...she invited a 100 women, from regular folks to forensic psychiatrist, to analyze an email from her ex-boyfriend ending their relationship ... at Paula Copper..."


No comments:

Post a Comment