Wednesday, April 8, 2009

more thinking

I think that doing this project two years after a real failed planned wedding makes me not want to ever do a traditional wedding ever again. It even makes me question if I would even marry. I don't want to be one of those people who ends up hating my husband and visa versa after years together. I am so interested in all of the real questions this brings up for me.

It is clear that we are both doing this project because neither of us fit into the traditional mold of marriage/house/kids/regular job/death. This is our way to see what it's like, sort of...
It reminds me why I don't want that in the first place.

Someone asked me if he will have conceptual relationships with other people after me. I don't know, but I'll have to ask. It seems kind of wrong for him to be doing that for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment