Friday, April 10, 2009

Day Four- pre bachelor(ette) party

Tonight is the big party night before the wedding tomorrow. I am not really sure what to expect from a number of different things. I will be meeting his friends for the first time who have lots of questions about the project, so I'm not exactly sure how I will be received. At the same time, these people need to be in character to pretend to help me celebrate my own bachleorette party/ /bridal shower. I am also not sure how Zach and I are supposed to behave (in character or not) at the party considering it is also his birthday party. I imagine that we will, as usual, float in and out of character depending on the party event going on and what photos need to be taken.

It's funny that I'm supposed to be in love with this man who I am marrying tomorrow and that I have a crush on him instead. Maybe the crush is coming from being thrust into a scenario of having real and intense feelings. Maybe not.

Beyond worrying that the whole wedding goes smoothly tomorrow, I am already thinking ahead to the next stages in our relationship and wondering how many extra days it will take for us to live together, me to be pregnant, have the child, us fighting and getting divorced?

It would most definitely be more convenient in real life to know when the end of your relationship is coming to that you can schedule it like we are in this relationship.
I do in fact feel like I am in a relationship with Zach. We are in a A relationship which would most easily be defined as friends but we have the added complexity of the conceptual part which then makes us more than friends. Collaborators? Partners in crime? I don't know.

I can't wait to start shooting the party, the wedding, the honeymooon, etc. What fun for me to be both on the outside and inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment