Saturday, April 4, 2009

(pre) day three




Tomorrow is an exciting day in the project. It's the falling in love and proposing marriage day. We are going to the cherry blossom festival in Fairmount Park and I have my plastic engagement ring all set for him to propose to me with. These shots are ones in which I'm really excited about. The laying on a blanket with wine glasses in hand, the proposal, the blossoms, etc.
This is part of the build-up in the story which is pleasurable. I should enjoy it before things, per the script, go sour and we start arguing and then divorce. First thing is first though.

It seems funny to me that i"m trying to get to know this person in real life but in our alternate life, we are months or years ahead of ourselves. I think it is important to note that the amount of time passing in this fictional life is vague.

Again, what do I wear to look great for being proposed to? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment