Wednesday, April 22, 2009

comment update

*.................at 10:50am April 20
your pregnant day sounded draining and amazing.

*.............. following this project with interest! Huge Congrats - cool idea!

*really interested how it all turns out is there a prenup agreement? sounds like its going to last longer

*Today I walk around nine months pregnant for the sake of art. Eek. http://sevendayrelationship.blogspot.com


*...................... at 10:03am April 19
Yeah, but at least you don't have to puke :) hee hee
*..................... at 12:11pm April 19
or panic at the thought of something so big coming out of your tiny body any moment!
*Ellie Brown at 9:29pm April 19
Ha, wait until you see the photos tomorrow. I did have a stomach flu last week, so it was like morning sickness.

*..................... at 2:38pm April 16
congratz are in order for the conceptual bun!! yay!
*Ellie Brown at 4:52pm April 17
Ha, thanks. I'm glad you had a chance to read the blog. Stay tuned....
*.................... at 12:09pm April 19
Interesting project Ellie!

your blog is fascinating, the photos perfect.

I just asked Zach (my real brother) 
if you had gotten married! I love the idea of the conceptual marriage and just read 
through your blogspot website. Very impressive!
*Ellie Brown Yeah, I am not REALLY married if you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment