Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I thought I'd share some online comments about the project

*I wish I could officiate at this conceptual wedding. I think I'd be good at that. Or sing, "The Wedding Song" backwards or something... damn!

*Do you need a stripper?
10:55am
I'm also intrigued.
10:54am
I'm confused!!!
10:53am

*............I'm bursting with so many complex emotions about this!
.............Can I be your Best Flower Maid? I've been to like four weddings, I know what I'm doing.
...................I finally get to meet the lucky lady!

*Congrats
I'm sorry that I can't make it. Your gift is in the mail.

* Every wedding needs wedding crashers...
(ps- I saw you two at ................... although I was in mid-conversation with some dame or another and when I turned back around you were gone as if you had to quickly elope or something)

*Maybe you can find a conceptual brother to attend in my absence. :)

* I need a photographer for my conceptual wedding on saturday at noon. Anyone want to help out?
Mon 10:42pm · Comment · Like

............ at 10:57pm April 6
How about the conceptual honeymoon?

.................at 11:13pm April 6
Sorry I can't, would love to stand up for you and have a close up look at this event, but a product of my actual marriage is flying in for two days.

............. at 2:07am April 7
oh, man I wish I were closer. i love your project!

*Photos from the conceptual engagement: http://sevendayrelationship.blogspot.com/
Mon 1:54pm · Comment · Like
.................. likes this.

............. at 2:48pm April 6
Huge Congrats!!!!

................. at 2:54pm April 6
this is getting better and better.


*Day two photos and descriptions: http://sevendayrelationship.blogspot.com/
April 4 at 2:16pm · Comment · Like
............, ................., ................. and 2 others like this.

................... at 3:53pm April 4
You guys make a cute conceptual couple!

................... at 4:44pm April 4
This looks so dicey. On the practical side, do you have one of those camera extension arm things so you can take pictures of you too together?






No comments:

Post a Comment